Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 14

A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without

For this one there is actually two people I cannot imagine my life without.



First is my beloved husband. He has been there by my side through so many ups and downs. And we always seems to come out of it no matter what life is throwing at us.  He is not only my husband, but he's my best friend and someone I can count on when I cannot count on anyone else. 

 I wouldn't want him any other way! 

 Second is my amazing brother! We've shared so many of the greatest memories that I can think of. Growing up we NEVER seen eye to eye. 9 times out of 10 we we're fighting with each other, but as we got older we grew together and I'm very proud that I can say he's been my best friend for many many years now.

No comments:

Post a Comment