Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 16

A picture of someone who inspires you

Even though she is not with us anymore. Her life is still living on in many people. This amazing, beautiful girls name is Kelsey. God decided that it was finally time for her to come home in Feb 2011. Her whole life was a message from God. She lived every second of it for Him. She inspires me in so many ways that its unbelievable. With everything she lived through she had every right to hate the world. But despite all the medical problems, the pain and suffering and the horrible hardships. She always seen light at the end of the tunnel. Always had a  smile on her face no matter what. She was more than just a best friend to me. She was a mentor for me as well.
I miss her more than ever, but I know where she is now she is not in anymore pain. Shes not suffering, and she will never have anymore hardships to come. She's up dancing everyday, just how she always wanted too.

No comments:

Post a Comment